New Guy, New tank, new fish, new PITA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Almost forgot, no filter in the betta tank, although I did add a snail (one that won't reproduce in fresh water) at the suggestion of the LFS guy, tossed a few in the bigger tank as well.

I have been doing frequent 50% water changes in the betta tank as well.

Okay. Good deal.

Personally I'd look into a small internal filter for the pretty guy :) less work for you.

PS I saw you had prime. It is a good product

Ok, so far so good. Haven't lost any more fish and the angel fish looks much better. I've been doing PWC (That means partial water change, right??) every day or two in both the 29 gallon tank and the betta tank.

I definitely want a python, but they aren't exactly giving them away.... anybody got a line on the best deal for one at least 25' in length?

I had a look at filters for the betta tank but they all seemed to big. I think mine is two gallons, has a bubble stone in the middle, and is round with a lid that covers the whole darn thing so finding a filter is going to be a challenge. BUT, the tank lives literally just above the kitchen sink so PWCs are a snap.

My kids are going crazy about wanting frogs (dwarf?) for the tank as well as some bamboo. Any opinions out there on either of these??

Thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom