new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SunkenShip

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all
new here.
I dont have a tank yet but am interested in getting a 20 gal tank to put in my room, on my table. Literally beside me where I am typing this now ;)

I've read from the forum on cycling and all sorts of stuff and hope to learn more for you guys.

hope my stay here will be long and that it is mutually beneficial :)

welcome aboard matey :wave:

we look forward to helping and learning from you too. one quick tidbit is since you dont have your tank yet keep an eye on your local craigslist.com for cheap setups. and good luck

woah cool.
didnt hear about this before. wow. I've already learnt something new so fast!
thanks!

Welcome sunkenship :) This place is fabulous for help with your tank. Always note that there are much cheaper ways of getting everything you need than to listen the the fish store owners. They will sell, sell, sell! Let us know if you need any Aquarium Advice!!!

Welcome. I just picked up my first 20 Galllon tank today. Joined Aquarium Advice yesterday. I found my tank with heater gravel filter deco, water treatments and all, for a whopping $20 I have it cleaned and set up. Filled it, and am now waiting for a week to cycle it through well. I have done A LOT of reading after killing 2 poor little gold fish for sticking them together in a 1 gallon tank. This site is VERY helpful for me. Again, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom