New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pam916

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I am new to this site. I found it on facebook. I am not new to keeping fish and belong to several other sites but am always happy to find a new one. I have been keeping fish off and on for many years. Presently I am only doing freshwater. I have discus, freshwater shrimp, angels, odessa barbs, bristlenose plecos, clown loaches and a few others. I have a few planted tanks. I have a 75 gallon, 3 55 gallons, a couple of 20 highs, a couple of 25 gallons and a 40 gallon up and running. Thanks for letting me join your group.

Welcome to the forums!! Lots of friendly people and great advice here!!

We also love pictures! hint hint lol

:-D

I am not a very good photographer but here are a few pictures. I will put more in my album.

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 86
Thanks Carey. I am hoping that my next purchase will be a good camera, lol. The young discus in the top picture are leopard and penyang eruptions. The youmg pair on the bottom are blue turquoise, they have laid eggs three times, they are still practicing, we all know practice makes perfect. The other picture of the crystal red shrimp is really blurry.

I'm terrible with taking pcitures of my fish, lol, even with a decent camera.

I would love the discus but I think they might be too much work for me! hehe but they are awful cool to look at. :)

allaboutfish - You can find discus at reasonable prices if you know someone who breeds them and if you are willing to grow them out yourself. We have been very fortunate to have several local serious discus breeders to join our local fish forum (DFW Fishbox) in the last year or so, making it possible for members to have access to some very nice fish.

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

thats what the rep scales are!
where does all your good rep go
Is there a storage for the comments?

Back
Top Bottom