New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bermy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Good day all. I am new to this forum and also to aquatic animals. I recently started a job working in a pet store that sells animals and I came across a beautiful electric blue crayfish and I knew I had to have it. Two weeks later and I have my very first cray. At the moment she is in a 10 gallon aquarium with natural stones, two fake plants and a turtle hiding place. The filter on it is meant for a 20 gallon. When she gets bigger I will be upgrading her to a 20 gallon tank. Tomorrow I will be getting an air stone to put in there (I already have the air pump and tube but the bubbles are too big). Her name is Blu`(with a french accent, lol). I will add pics for you all to see. If anyone has any advice on anything about crayfish please dont hesitate to comment. Adios.

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 66
Took some better pictures of her.

Attachments

• IMG_1085.JPG
    IMG_1085.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 65
Welcome cool crayfish never had one but one day I will! Do they grow big? He looks cool! Glad u joined!

Welcome to AA. Beautiful Crayfish! I don't have experience with them other than catching them in lakes around Montana! :)

Back
Top Bottom