New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LSUMAN

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi All, I have always loved fish be it catching them or watching them in my aquarium. My favorite fish to keep are wild caught fish, they are fun to watch and feed. I currently have 2 green sunfish I caught in my crawfish pond and I am breeding my wild caught female sailfin Molly with a a male and female marbled Molly. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy reading about everyone else's experiences with fish!

Yes and thank you! I've been waiting to see if anyone was from around here

I'm in Hammond, and there is at least one other member from the Hammond area. I've noticed a good few from Louisiana in general.

Yes I was reading one thread and they were from north Louisiana. I'm originally from Crowley but now I'm in Baton Rouge for college.

Yes I was reading one thread and they were from north Louisiana. I'm originally from Crowley but now I'm in Baton Rouge for college.

Cool. I have a lot of friends that went to LSU, although I think pretty much all of them have graduated by now.

Cool. I have a lot of friends that went to LSU, although I think pretty much all of them have graduated by now.

That's awesome! But I can't wait to move into a house and out of this apartment this summer so I can finally invest in a 55 gal tank and expand my collection!

Back
Top Bottom