New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to look around and see what's local and do some research for a loach I think. The pleco I got cut by was a "housewarming" gift that was over a foot long in a one gallon tank by himself. I put him into my 20 until I got cut when he got sent to the fish store to find a better home. Both tanks were too small for him anyway.

I'm going to look around and see what's local and do some research for a loach I think. The pleco I got cut by was a "housewarming" gift that was over a foot long in a one gallon tank by himself. I put him into my 20 until I got cut when he got sent to the fish store to find a better home. Both tanks were too small for him anyway.

You mean a ten gallon? Holy hell

Welcome and nive tank. You should really remove that plant from the pot and plant it in the sand. The stuff holding the plant in the pot is harmful to your tank

Thank you I took it out and planted it. Now the water is cloudy and I'm hoping to settles soon.

Back
Top Bottom