New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marine dreamer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:cool: Well to start off I will tell you all that I plan to got to school to become a marine biologist...eventually:lol:. I have always loved aquatic creatures of all types and love to learn new and interesting information. We currently have 4 tanks, a 10 gallon, a 5 gallon and 2 of the 1.5 gallon size. Our 10 gallon has 12 fish it it currently which are all listed on my profile. We have 2 Betta fish also. One of my four children recently got me more interested in Betta fish and she wanted to buy a male and female and breed them. It has been a long wait but we finally got them to breed. "Pinkie Pie" laid 563 eggs yesterday 8-1-13 and her mate "Orangie" was perfect at his job of placing the eggs into his bubble nest. I have some infusoria and am awaiting my micro worm culture. We have done all the research and even found a consignment dealer to sell the fry once grown. I have four children as mentioned, a 12 year old son, Marshall, an 8 year old daughter,Savannah the breeder, a 6 year old daughter, Lillian, and a 3 year old son, Jonathan. We love our fish and love learning more about them! I expect Savannah will be reading on here quite often, especially regarding Betta fish. We hope to have an awesome time here and learn more about all fish and different techniques for different situations. Also we hope to eventually be helpful to other fish enthusiasts!!! Thanks for having us!!!

recently upgraded!!! we now have 2 1.5 gallon tanks (one is empty) a 5 gallon tank, a 10 gallon tank and a brand new 20 gallon tank!!!!!!!!!! We have a female beta needing a new home in her own 5 gallon tank, a male in a 5 gallon tank, the 10 gallon holds 2 common goldfish and 3 rosy reds and the 20 gallon now has 3 fantails, a rosy red, a common goldfish and one very cool apple snail (we LOVE to watch him "parachute" from the top of the tank wall to the floor of the tank) Apples is the size of a baseball and keeps us enthralled all hours of the day!

Back
Top Bottom