New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katfish22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site so I thought I should introduce myself. My boyfriend and I started getting into saltwater tanks about 6 months ago and have been obsessed ever since, though I've always had a passion for marine life. I currently have a 20 gallon tank with two seahorses and a tail spot blenny in it. I have a 36 gallon bow front reef tank which is getting its new addition at the end of the week, a blue dot jawfish I'm trying to go with bright beautiful fish for this tank. Lastly I have a 90 gallon semi/aggressive tank. In that I have a sailfin tang, porcupine puffer, a lion fish, two rabbit fish, a maroon clown, a huma huma trigger, a bangia cardinal, 6 line wrasse, coral beauty angel, valentine toby puffer, blue dot Toby puffer, a paddlefin wrasse, a ghost ribbon eel and a snow flake eel. In addition to our love for saltwater fish we love all animals, including our dog Bud, cat Sonny, yellow nape amazon parrot Miko, African gray Marty, cockatiel Daisy, and seven snakes.

Back
Top Bottom