New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexFishKeeper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, but have been keeping fish for about a year and a half now. I started my first aquarium on my fourteenth birthday, which was a 10 gallon that contained guppies. Once I began the hobby, I was completely consumed by it, driven by my love for biology and ecology. Eventually I got a 20 gallon aquarium which introduced me to bristlenose plecos. After a cross country move just 6 months ago, I kept my 20 gallon as it was before the move, which is my main tank currently. It contains 3 rummy nose and bloodfin tetras, along with a young bristlenose plecostomous by the name of Jenkins. I am still going to get 3 more rummy nose tetras in my 20g to complete their school. I am also in the midst of setting up my first planted tank, which is a 10 gallon soon to be home for java fern and Java moss. I will keep and try my best to breed red cherry shrimp in it, hopefully creating a self sustaining population.

The brighter one is my 6 month old 20 gallon, and the darker one is my week old 10 gallon that still requires plants and a bit more for the hardscape.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389049895.888772.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389049895.888772.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389049907.580588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389049907.580588.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 59
Welcome to Aquarium Advice! I love the name Jenkins for your Pleco!

Thanks for joining us! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom