New here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirrie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, I just joined this forum because I like to talk and read about fish and also give advice when needed. :)

I have 3 freshwater tanks because that is all I am allowed for now, but I have plans for more in the future. All 3 are planted, with one having a large piece of Mopani driftwood. I am currently working on stocking the rest of my 10 gallon. I have a lonely ADF in the tank and I am thinking about some Scarlet Badis and Mystery snails.

Here are some fairly recent pictures of my 29 gallon, 10 gallon, 5.5 gallon, and my beautiful boy, Reagan.

Reagan's fins are looking good, Kirrie. :) Did you chase down that ping pong ball you were thinking about?

Yep! Well, sort of. I know where they are in my basement, I just haven't gotten one in his tank yet. I'm hoping they are still unused and will rinse it under hot water just to be safe.

Thanks again jlk :) I was talking to Greta, and I just found Josie, but I guess I have reached my PM limit for the day. That's new :lol:

Hmm....let me ask because I was not aware there was a limit. Have you tried deleting your old inbox and sent msgs to see if this helps?

I just tried deleting some messages from my inbox and sent folder, but still was not able to PM Josie.

Maybe it is because I am an "Aquarium Advice Newbie" :lol:

Aaaah I miss my ranking on MAC haha. My birthday is in a few weeks so I can finally sign up for "Expert". Not that it really makes a difference, but the extra badge is nice to have :whistle:

That's ok. I will be getting off for the night soon anyway. Just tell her I said hello :) and I'll PM her in 24 hours haha

Back
Top Bottom