New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eaglefeather_

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all, I'm Eaglefeather_ (or Feather). I've kept a freshwater tank for about ten years but I've recently become interested in either making some changes to it or starting a new one. I've been lost in YouTube watching palludarium and aquascape builds as well so hopefully I can get some new projects going soon! I'll probably be asking a lot of questions regarding plant care (I'm brand new to live plants, I've only ever used fake) as well as some interesting fish with perhaps more demanding needs than the ones I currently have. Thanks for reading! :)

Welcome to the forum feather, what do you have in your tank currently? How big is your tank? Are there any fish you havent owned that you are interested in? Any interest in a saltwater fish?

20 gallon, it's had lots of fish but currently just two angels, a small school of neon tetras and a pleco. There are a few fish I'm interested in trying to own - generally, ones with more demanding care needs (like butterflyfish and eels), but I've been too busy to seriously think about big changes so far.

I LOVE saltwater fish but the upkeep of a saltwater tank seems too much for me to handle right now. I'd like to build a planted freshwater tank (instead of false plants) and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom