New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZ_IZ

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I’m new to the whole taking care of fish here and I have two young common goldfish who I saved from senior prank day at our school and who I absolutely fell in love with. I’m excited to learn more on taking care of my fish and such. :fish2:

I’m new to the whole taking care of fish here and I have two young common goldfish who I saved from senior prank day at our school and who I absolutely fell in love with. I’m excited to learn more on taking care of my fish and such. :fish2:
Welcome to the forum [emoji3]

Welcome! I'm new here as well. Good job saving these fishies! Some people (kids and adults) treat fish like they don't matter. Like they don't have feelings or personalities. I have been keeping fish on my own for 20 years but since I was a child so more like 30+ years hehe. My main focus is a type of fish called a parrot hybrid (blood red parrot cichlids for example). But on mothers day I bought my bestfriend 2 Oranda goldfish. They are a type of fancy goldfish. She loved them when we were kids. I really didn't remember much about the goldfish but after I got her these 2 Orandas I so quickly fell inlove with them. They are AWESOME fish!! So excitable, friendly, playful (swimming in goofy ways, playing in bubbles things like this) I was jealous that my cichlids hid so much hah. Goldfish are amazing pets [emoji173] so glad you found such a wonderful passion. You can YouTube so much. How to hand feed your goldfish. How to teach your fish tricks. How to set up the perfect goldfish aquarium. They LOVE green veggies (please google before just tossing in a piece of lettuce, my bestfriend just tossed a piece in [emoji107]) Aquariums have come so far with all thus technology we have now a days. Again, welcome and thanks you for saving these beautiful fishies!

Back
Top Bottom