New here and back into aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmja

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I am new to this forum and back into aquariums after a several year break....I had started with a 29 gallon tank but always wanted bigger. Well finally was able to and just started my 125 gallon last week! So excited and enjoying it immensely. I bought fish to cycle with but someone had recommended the starter stuff you buy with the beneficial bacteria and either I need more fish or the stuff really works! So suppose that's about it for me right now other than me pouring over the threads here.

Thank you so very much! I think I may have a problem tho I have yet to get spikes in anything ammonia or any of it...fish seem fine and lively even had the platy have babies and 2 are still swimming around. But I'm concerned with no ammonia spike my tester says 0.

Even if the BB you added are working, I'm guessing that you need more fish going from 29 to 125! I can tell you already know not to add too many too fast. Welcome.

Thanx! I always like hearing that..I did add some mollies last week still no results with them obviously. I will go and get some more fish today!!! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom