New here, from Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

checkvalve

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted to shout out a big "HELLO" to all. Looking for a good place to hang out, share some of what I know and learn new things!

I have a 29G FW that my wife and I set up about a year ago. Origional lighting that came with tank, Fluval 204, 660 powerhead, fake plants (about 13) and various size river rock for "cave work".

5 White cloud Danios
7 Lemon tetras
1 Trinidad Plec
1 Colombian Shark

Welcome to AA!

I see that you have a trinidad pleco. Would you happen to have pics? If yes, post them in the General Discussion thread. AA members like to drool...err, see nice pleco pics.

Welcome! :wave:

Psst. You probably already know this but that pretty little pleco is gonna eventually get to large for your 29g tank. Trinidad's get to around 10-11" ;)
I love the monster plecos.

hey check, where bouts in alaska are you?? I lived in anchorage my whole life till i joined the military. We still have 2 chinese restraunts up there.

Downtown Fairbanks. now try like 3 -5 chinese places, we always order out

chewbacca said:
how bout ah sa wan? used to be the old chucky cheese?

Oh man!! Ah-sa-wan got shut down last year for (get this) having CAT in the freezer, not a live one, but dead ones skined and hanging in the freezer like beef.
Now, before yall get sick or freak out check this out, 1 week before they closed my wife and I ate there and the " chicken " tasted kinda funky.

Back
Top Bottom