New here, from Central PA area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FTMMWS

Aquarium Advice Addict
Google led me here ....glad to find you guys ...hope i can be some help and get some as well

Cool,thanks everybody ...
AA thats funny

Surprised i never found this place before ,,its huge,,has a ton of active members ...thats good

Close to that fish place!!! Great store, I love going. Welcome, same location for me

Close to that fish place!!! Great store, I love going. Welcome, same location for me
Not too close ,but have ordered from there a few times...Wish i was close ..My LFS is not the greatest..Still i know the owner well and that counts for something....I'm right off of I-80, DuBois exit

Aquarium Advice :rolleyes:

Central PA here as well.

Not too close ,but have ordered from there a few times...Wish i was close ..My LFS is not the greatest..Still i know the owner well and that counts for something....I'm right off of I-80, DuBois exit

Yeah, that's a little far for you. It's only about a 30+ min drive for me.

May have to do that...I keep hearing of a place in Monroeville ,,,Elmers i think...Never been there ,but people say its good...
I'm originally from Erie PA and i sure miss Sea Cave:(

May have to do that...I keep hearing of a place in Monroeville ,,,Elmers i think...Never been there ,but people say its good...
I'm originally from Erie PA and i sure miss Sea Cave:(
yeah i keep hearing about Elmers as well... i think imma go check it out Wed. Ive never heard of sea cave.... if youre big into fw, theres a locally-owned store named Oddballs in Pittsburgh...they have a decent selection of rare fw fish and plants..

Welcome to AA! We're so happy google lead you here! It lead me here too:). Hope we can help you out!

Back
Top Bottom