New here, from NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

remrac

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everybody, New here from upstate NY

I started this hobby off by buying a 29 gallon biocube about a year ago. My brother-in-law had a 55 gallon freshwater tank that looked like fun, so i decided to jump all in and go for a reef tank. I got that up and running and was looking at stuff on craigslist and saw that someone had a 180 gallon bow-front for sale for cheap, I had to buy it. So I took my time setting that up and now I'm all up and running with a pearl scale butterfly, koran angel, foxface lo, exquisite fairy wrasse, and a female lyretail. I didn't want to have two tanks going at once so i gave my fish and corals to my brother-in-law for his tank which he converted over. Im now into having a FOWLR in the big tank, Im tossing around the idea of setting up the biocube again incase i wanted to get corals again. So that's my back story.

Still need a few more fish was looking at powderblue tangs and blue hippo tangs, and I'm looking for something that's green. My lfs had a bird wrasse that was awesome but too much of a jerk for my tank. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom