Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Question New here have ? About possible star fish invasion

I just got a 29gal biocube and we have been trying to do everything right when setting up a new tank and I've read so much about set up and the day before we where going to add fish we found life. Yep we had bristleworms and then we bought coral rx dip and dipped all our live rock as a precaution and set up a tall glass with a shotglass inside it with brine shrimp to catch some of the worms both methods helped but now I think we have multiple banded starfish that we mistook to be worms. I don't like them and I don't know how to get rid of them or even catch thm to maybe give then to a pet shop I just want them out of my tank asap. And I'm not even sure thats what they are for sure. I kept seeing 3 legs and wonderment there was always 3 worms together and today I saw more of the body and they were connected and the colors are the same as a banded star. Any suggestions on this ?

Miss Cassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey Miss Cassie..welcome! You might want to start this thread over in the saltwater section so more folks will see it
siva is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com