For many years I had a few Freshwater tanks but always had the desire to get one day a Saltwater tank.
Beginning 2007 I jumped into the adventure with a 34 gallon ”Red Sea Max” which I liked a lot.
The RSM is still running today after a new setup I started in January 2008.
After running this tank for many months I started looking for a bigger Tank and saw at my LFS
an Oceanic 95 gallon Wave tank which immediately got my attention.
Finally in August 2007 the tank was mine.
- 95 gallon Oceanic Wave tank
- 15 gallon sump
- Coralife Turbo-Sea return pump (1090Gph)
- Proclear Aquatic Systems sump (Pro 150 Wet / Dry). Ni Bio Balls.
- Deltec Turbo Skimmer 1200 (in sump)
- Reef Mania Kalkwasser reactor with Aqua Medic dosing pump SP3000
- Current-USA Gamma UV-Sterilizer (runs for about 5-6 hours during the night)
- CPR AquaFuge2 PS (Refugium 4.6 gallon)
- 2 Hydor Koralia Nano (behind the LR at the bottom to keep those areas clear from debris)
- 1 Hydor Koralia #4
- 2 Hydor Koralia #2
- 1 Hydor Koralia #1
- Wavy Sea wave maker
- Current-USA Prime Tower Chiller 1/3HP with a MAG 7 pump.
- Outer Orbit HQI/T5HO:
- 2×150W 14,000K Phoenix HQI
- 4 SlimPaq T5HO Actinic 420nm & 460nm
- 9 Blue & 9 White Lunar Lights
- Phosban Reactor 150
- Aqua Controller 2 with temp.,PH and ORP probe) connected to a PC for remote monitoring.
- Aqua Medic Niveaumat top-off system
- Coralife Pure-Flo II 4 stage RO/DI Unit 50 Gpd
I am planning to setup a 250/300 gallon in summer.
Here are a few of my better pics I took a while ago. More on my site: LINK
If you like to know more just let me know
Glad to be here