Started my tank 6 months ago. here is what I have.
30 gallon FOWLR
30lbs live rock, aragonite sand 2".
tunze 6205 - 600GPH, maxijet 1200. Coraline 65 skimmer
Marineland penguin 170 bio-wheel filter.
- a pair of percula clownfish
- 2 green chromis.
- 4 cerith snails, 4 nassarius snails.
- green pistol shrimp.
My tank been ok but have few major problems.
1. can't get the nitrite levels down from 15ppm.
2. My fish just stay in one area don't swim around the tank. When I turn powerheads off only than they swim around.
3. All the sudden last week my 1 chromis went blind. He was going up and down in the corner of the tank. Thank pacing and hitting tank sides. Still can't see food. I am so worried.
Please help on these issues and what else could I add to my stocking list.
Any input will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.