New in Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Splinterthumb

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Been into salt for almost 20yrs. Fell away in recent years due to too many hobbies, then a death in family. Current tank is 175 bowfront reef that morphed into fowlr due to my personal negligence. Occupants 10" cowfish and 12" mystery tang both about 8 yrs old.Berlin setup of my own design, ro, haLide...Have decided to restore her to former glory, hope to catch up on tech esp Lighting. I may be a veteran but there's always something to learn. Maybe I can help some others with my vast internal database of mistakes. :)

Hello and welcome to AA. Sorry for the loss. Congratulations getting started again ;)

Also from N Texas. Also restarting fish keeping. I have browsed here and learned SO MUCH that I had to join. Thanks to all of you for helping me learn what I have so far! Its a miracle I had any fish survive will all the mistakes I was making. Looking forward to chatting more. I gotta make some peas for our wittle goldfish (again, thanks to all).

Back
Top Bottom