Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-06-2016, 10:45 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
New...kind of...

Hello all! I'm Megan and I'm just getting back into the aquarium world, however things are a little different this time around for me! I currently have a 65gal that's empty... and a 75 gal that's fresh water.

I grew up with aquariums as my parents and grandparents loved them. My parents had a 55 gal fresh and my grandpa had a 65gal fresh. Once he passed away I took the 65 and it has always ran very smooth for me luckily. 2 yrs ago we moved 7 hrs away and I had no choice but to sell off my fish and completely break the tank down.

A few days ago in one of the local Facebook groups someone was moving and had to sell off quickly. I bought a 75 gal freshwater tank that's 2 yrs old with a custom cabinet stand and top hood. Just getting that one up and running again and so far the water is doing well. Fish are stressed from the hour move but overall they are doing well and getting better color day by day.

But... I am new to the site

Life is simple... Just add water
MrsMegMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:31 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Welcome Megan to AA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr tap water is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:52 AM   #3
Elephant nose Finatic!

Hi Megan, welcome to the forum

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
70 gallon elephant nose tank, Gonzo the elephant nose and inverts.
30gallon borara merah and brigittae green, red longfin bristlenose, shrimp, ninja, taiwan,bamboo, and snails.
shellyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #4
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Great news on the tank, welcome
Delapool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:20 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist
Childhood is when people learn to love fish. Its nice to reach back over to that. Welcome from another newbie.
Thanks all!

-- Rob
-- Always searching...
Ashenwelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com