New malawi guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BIGGERisBETTER

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey gus recently found this site and some good info when i was doing some research for a new setup i might be doing. I currently have a 38g malawi setup at home, i have 3 electric yellows, 3 blue peacocks, 2 figure puffers and a pint size pleco that i forgot what type he is. I also maintain a 55g at work that has 4 i want to say blue gouramis, 1 red neon gourmi and about a dozen assorted guppies(hate these little guys).

I've always wanted to keep a salt water tank for some years now, but right now theres just to much money involvec for me, however i might be upgrading my 38g tank to a 110g tank in the near future.

I've been keeping fish for about a year and always thought it was great to watch them go about there business ever sense i was little and my parents had a tank.

I hope to gaina lots of info here so that i can keep my fish happy and healthy, not to sure how much i'll be able contribute at the moment but i sure will try.

Thx big'better

Back
Top Bottom