The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jennabob

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Why hello thar, aquarium people. Here goes...

Joining this forum so I have a more reliable resource than Google and other, non-fish forums. Right now, I'm mostly in need of tips for my 3-gal betta tank (will start a thread in the appropriate forum later) and, maybe, someday, a larger community tank. (I'll probably be obnoxious with questions if this ever happens!)

To healthy fish,
Jennabob

Welcome to AA! You could try setting up a simple 10 or 20 gallon tank for under $80 and be successful. Just keep things simple and don't confuse yourself and you will have a healthy, established community setup without headache.

Why hello thar, aquarium people. Here goes...

Joining this forum so I have a more reliable resource than Google and other, non-fish forums. Right now, I'm mostly in need of tips for my 3-gal betta tank (will start a thread in the appropriate forum later) and, maybe, someday, a larger community tank. (I'll probably be obnoxious with questions if this ever happens!)

To healthy fish,
Jennabob

Hehehe I am still asking newbe questions after 6+ months. The only way to learn is to ask. :)

Welcome aboard!

Something I have come to fins out is there is no simple and right answer for most fish related questions.

So many complex relationships going on in the miniature ecosystem of a tank.

Welcome to the site! You'll have more tanks than you know what to do with in no time! I have two and am looking for my third. It seems like every year I add another tank! :)

Oh yeah Jennabob.... prepare for an addiction more powerful than crack cocaine and more expensive than heroin :)

Feel free to ask any question no matter how stupid you may think they are. We all started out knowing nothing. The path to wisdom starts with realizing that there is still more to learn!

I knew nothing about cycling a tank. My first tank I lucked out. My second tank I semi-cycled and am having spikes.

Welcome to the site! You'll have more tanks than you know what to do with in no time! I have two and am looking for my third. It seems like every year I add another tank! :)

you are lucky then... just 2 and wanting a third... ive got a total of 7, yes 7 now... started with a 55, got another, then another, then a 30, then a 10, then another 55, then the big 125 :) i got the bug bad... and i only started keeping fish on june 3rd of this year :)

Welcome to AA jennabob

Back
Top Bottom