The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaOne

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all,
I have just found out about you guys and am keen to get involved.
I am looking at a new project but have been into tropical fish for some time. A long way back, my Father was a breeder and I often helped out with tank management, so I guess that could have been the start !
More recently (last 4-5 years) I have my own tanks and have developed an interest after starting with my first tank (20Gal/95L approx). A short time after the initial setup, I 'needed' another tank for variation of stock. It didn't take long before another smaller tank was considered because of an unplanned breeding programme (well it was Guppies!!). Then a couple of weeks back, I was at a local supplier and they had a 25% off sale including tanks, so here I am with a 135L tank for my new project. I don't know about you guys, but Angel's are the tropical fish for me, now with a tank that can be roomy enough I plan to have a couple with some other community fish. No particular plans for their co-habitants yet, but as you all will know, this is a gradual process.
I will be hoping to find some pointers from this site and other users, and would be pleased if I could help anyone too.
Not wishing to sound like the Terminator... but.... I'll be back !
AquaOne

Hey thanks for the nice introduction. Glad you're here.... Stay in touch.

Back
Top Bottom