The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbrown4u

Aquarium Advice Freak
I everyone, I just downloaded this app so I could hopefully meet new people and to gain some knowledge about saltwater aquariums. My friend just gave me her old 15 gallon(I think) tank, I tried uploading some pictures but it didn't work and I have no idea how to set up my profile, so any advice is appreciated

Dbrown4u said:
I everyone, I just downloaded this app so I could hopefully meet new people and to gain some knowledge about saltwater aquariums. My friend just gave me her old 15 gallon(I think) tank, I tried uploading some pictures but it didn't work and I have no idea how to set up my profile, so any advice is appreciated

Hi and welcome to AA :) unfortunately u have to customize your profile on the computer. There Many more options using the computer.

I know nothing about SW but many people on the forum do and will be here to help.

In the mean time try and read up on the nitrogen cycle. (i am also using the app right now) I'm sure some will post links for u to read up on fishless cycling :)

Thanks, and I just found out that you can customize it if you go to the site on your phone Instead of the app, but I do have fish in it and I've seen a lot of stuff about cycling but I have no idea what That is lol and I posted some pics and info about my tank if you want to check it out

Dbrown4u said:
Thanks, and I just found out that you can customize it if you go to the site on your phone Instead of the app, but I do have fish in it and I've seen a lot of stuff about cycling but I have no idea what That is lol and I posted some pics and info about my tank if you want to check it out

Oh hahaha duh.... U can go to the actual site on ur phone :)) Haha sounds like u got it down :)

I'll check ur page out.. We will make sure u get some info on the nitrogen cycle :)

Okay haha cause I don't know anything about the nitrogen circle, all my friend told me to do was make sure the salinity is between 30 and 34 lol

Looks like u are up and running ... I didn't realize u already had fish. Lol I thought it was an empty tank. Sorry... My bad :))

Haha it's all good, I wasn't very specific with this post, but I just hope I'm not loading it up too fast, I'm sure I am though lol

Dbrown4u said:
Haha it's all good, I wasn't very specific with this post, but I just hope I'm not loading it up too fast, I'm sure I am though lol

The tank? .....

I'm going to get u a link on cycling. U def can overstock by adding fish to soon or to many

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/articles/articles/125/1/The-almost-Complete-Guide-and-FAQ-to-Fishless-Cycling/Page1.html"]http://www.aquariumadvice.com/articles/articles/125/1/The-almost-Complete-Guide-and-FAQ-to-Fishless-Cycling/Page1.html

Yea, I need to stop getting stuff for I lol I got it about 10 days ago an that link wouldn't load on my phone, I guess I'll have to wait till I get to a computer, but everything in there seems to be doing pretty well, all the fish are pretty lively. I just got the baby blue tang and 2 baby clownfish yesterday and I love them lol

Back
Top Bottom