Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

I everyone, I just downloaded this app so I could hopefully meet new people and to gain some knowledge about saltwater aquariums. My friend just gave me her old 15 gallon(I think) tank, I tried uploading some pictures but it didn't work and I have no idea how to set up my profile, so any advice is appreciated

Old 08-12-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrown4u
I everyone, I just downloaded this app so I could hopefully meet new people and to gain some knowledge about saltwater aquariums. My friend just gave me her old 15 gallon(I think) tank, I tried uploading some pictures but it didn't work and I have no idea how to set up my profile, so any advice is appreciated
Hi and welcome to AA unfortunately u have to customize your profile on the computer. There Many more options using the computer.

I know nothing about SW but many people on the forum do and will be here to help.

In the mean time try and read up on the nitrogen cycle. (i am also using the app right now) I'm sure some will post links for u to read up on fishless cycling

Old 08-12-2011, 02:24 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Thanks, and I just found out that you can customize it if you go to the site on your phone Instead of the app, but I do have fish in it and I've seen a lot of stuff about cycling but I have no idea what That is lol and I posted some pics and info about my tank if you want to check it out
Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Thanks, and I just found out that you can customize it if you go to the site on your phone Instead of the app, but I do have fish in it and I've seen a lot of stuff about cycling but I have no idea what That is lol and I posted some pics and info about my tank if you want to check it out
Oh hahaha duh.... U can go to the actual site on ur phone ) Haha sounds like u got it down

I'll check ur page out.. We will make sure u get some info on the nitrogen cycle
Old 08-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Okay haha cause I don't know anything about the nitrogen circle, all my friend told me to do was make sure the salinity is between 30 and 34 lol
Old 08-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Looks like u are up and running ... I didn't realize u already had fish. Lol I thought it was an empty tank. Sorry... My bad )
Old 08-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

Haha it's all good, I wasn't very specific with this post, but I just hope I'm not loading it up too fast, I'm sure I am though lol
Old 08-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Haha it's all good, I wasn't very specific with this post, but I just hope I'm not loading it up too fast, I'm sure I am though lol
The tank? .....
Old 08-12-2011, 02:52 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm going to get u a link on cycling. U def can overstock by adding fish to soon or to many

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/articles/articles/125/1/The-almost-Complete-Guide-and-FAQ-to-Fishless-Cycling/Page1.html"]http://www.aquariumadvice.com/articles/articles/125/1/The-almost-Complete-Guide-and-FAQ-to-Fishless-Cycling/Page1.html
Old 08-12-2011, 03:00 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

I can't get the link to work (

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com