The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fldeputydiver

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the site, I've got 5 aquariums (2 salts) and am still very much a beginner. Way to much of my money has gone into the hobby already, :-D but I'm always looking on improving my tanks.

Konvictkeeper, I've got 3 fresh waters 2, 30 gallons and a 10. The 10 is set up with feeders leftover from my octopus as well as a couple platys and a small catfish ended up in there after we emptied another tank. One 30 is a Amazon setup with angels, tetras and a pleco with blackwater and low ph the other 30 is just a fun mix of freshwaters my wife decides she likes, I think a betta female and a ton of mollies right now. My big salt water (30gallon)has a juvenile humu humu trigger, 2 clowns (1 black , 1 reg.) with their anemone and 2 yellow tail damsels,and whatever is left of my turbosnails and emerald crabs after the humu humu had his way.

Thats cool! If CO means convict owner than yes, yes I am. I am also a convict breeder. I guess I've kinda been known around here for having a very colorful female.

Attachments

• DSCF1512.jpg
    DSCF1512.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF1513.jpg
    DSCF1513.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCF1514.jpg
    DSCF1514.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF1515.jpg
    DSCF1515.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 59
Sorry!! haha, I wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask,

I did corrections for a bit and thought konvictkeeper sounded like a name that an officer would come up with (not knowing about a convict fish!!) haha

Beautiful fish you have, I'll try posting some pics of my tanks up.. my wife and I are debating our next purchase :lol:

Back
Top Bottom