The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mohawk5573

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:angel:
I am new here. I have had aquariums in my life. I want to start again, but this time the right way. I had a very special person in my life that passed away back in the 90's and recovered a forgotten gold fish that was two years old in a small aquarium. I built a pond outside, ( the first one was with a shower curtain, it didn't survive the first winter). The ponds after my first learning experiment were with pond liners, a falls, filter, pump. I kept the fish all the years that I had the pond. It lived for 12 years. The first thing I found out was that 'Henry' turned out to be Henrietta. Mother of countless babies, which many survived to populate the pond.
I unfortunately lost my house due to the economy and had to walk away from that life to one in a one bedroom apartment. That was 4 years ago now. And I have been sparked to get an aquarium going now that I found this (perfectly new aquarium) in the trash. I don't want a complicated set up, but would like to have some sort of Water plant garden with a driftwood piece and what fish I can have in this 5 gallon tank. It is the perfect size for my apartment.

Welcome mohawk5573! You will make friends here and learn a lot about aquariums! For a 5g I would suggest one betta. They are very personable fish.

Back
Top Bottom