The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boadams87

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone,

Just a note about my self, I have a 150 gal tank. Have 2 oscars in it. Would love to breed them but no luck yet. I've had them over 5 years. Glad to find others who love the hobby to.

I'm sure there is someone on here that will have little tricks to get your oscars to breed.
Welcome

Haha yup that could be a problem. But if they aren't in breeding condition, the female wouldn't get gravid. So she wouldn't be able to lay eggs. I think I don't know to much about oscars other then they have some crazy colours...

Hi everyone. I am a new member.I live in Australia and I started my new Marine saltwater fish tank 4 weeks ago as a new hobby. I already add a few little pets in the water and they look very happy. I have a bio filter with UV inline light.I open my ears for any information about the correct way to run my fishtank to prevent fish loss,and I read as much as possible to gather information in about the correct way to run my tank. Thank you that I can be part of this forum.

Sounds like it might be difficult to breed. But probably really fun!

Koosdelange said:
Hi everyone. I am a new member.I live in Australia and I started my new Marine saltwater fish tank 4 weeks ago as a new hobby. I already add a few little pets in the water and they look very happy. I have a bio filter with UV inline light.I open my ears for any information about the correct way to run my fishtank to prevent fish loss,and I read as much as possible to gather information in about the correct way to run my tank. Thank you that I can be part of this forum.

Did you put your tank through the nitrogen process? If so fishless I assume? How big of tank? Also if you haven't yet post in the saltwater section and you will get way more response on how to keep your tank healthy.

Back
Top Bottom