New member ^,^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miylee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone:fish2:~

I'd say I'm relatively new to the hobby considering the immense amount of information you must learn but I'm definitely having lots of fun and growing more interest every day "= spending hoursss of research:blink:/watching cute fish behaviors on youtube" lol.

It's been a journey and thus far, my boyfriend and I have had a 10 gal tank for several months now. We currently have : 1 african dwarf frog, 1 albino adf, 2 small banded loaches, and 1 baby balloon molly.

I am also very excited for my new 12gal Fluval Edge thats getting delivered on the 8th from (2-6pm) yay! :ROFLMAO: I plan on making it a planted tank and I am sure that I want 2-3 Dwarf Puffers but I'm nowhere near done figuring out how I want my whole setup + possible "aquascaping"? I hope I can get some good help/tips here and see some cool tanks/fish~ and back to research I goooooo :fish1:

miylee said:
Hi everyone:fish2:~

I'd say I'm relatively new to the hobby considering the immense amount of information you must learn but I'm definitely having lots of fun and growing more interest every day "= spending hoursss of research:blink:/watching cute fish behaviors on youtube" lol.

It's been a journey and thus far, my boyfriend and I have had a 10 gal tank for several months now. We currently have : 1 african dwarf frog, 1 albino adf, 2 small banded loaches, and 1 baby balloon molly.

I am also very excited for my new 12gal Fluval Edge thats getting delivered on the 8th from (2-6pm) yay! :ROFLMAO: I plan on making it a planted tank and I am sure that I want 2-3 Dwarf Puffers but I'm nowhere near done figuring out how I want my whole setup + possible "aquascaping"? I hope I can get some good help/tips here and see some cool tanks/fish~ and back to research I goooooo :fish1:

Welcome to aa! Glad you found us :D

Back
Top Bottom