The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

D.monson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. Names derek, I'm a new member. I live in Cali, and I'm in the air force. I have just recently got into saltwater aquariums. I've had mine for about 2 months. I have about 4 1/2 lbs of LR, a bag of LS I don't know how much it weights. 1 damsel fish "debbra" 1 fire angle "frank" 2 hermit crabs "thing1" & "thing2".
This is a 10 gal tank with a penguin 100 filter. Via aqua quarz heater. 100v-120v 50w heater. A regent top. Dont know the type of lamps. Looks like normal lamps jut a little elongated. The shop I get my stuff from suggested it.
I feed the fish "ocean nutrients formula 2flakes" and every few days a couple "new life spectrum 1mm sinking pellets" for hung 1&2.
I keep the tank withi g a couple deg of 80f an the salt wthin 1.0235-1.0225.
Oh and yesterday I found a new starfish in there. I thing its a Bri
Spiny brittle.

Hello. I'm glad you started this hobby. I highly suggest doing a lot more research about SW tanks and fish profile. Before a purchase, do some serious research on your item of interest. Compare and contrast between similar fish or equipment. Make sure you are doing daily top offs.

Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom