Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is J.J. Jones, I live in millfield ohio and currently have a 75 gal tank. I just bought my tank about two or three weeks ago. I put a couple circulators in it with 2 200 watt heaters. I have a sea clone skimmer and a emperor 400 power filter. I have just base rock in my tank at the moment along with sand and water. I am a complete virgin when it comes to fish tanks, always wanted one never had one. Doing my tank on a budget. Looking for any and all advice I can get on doing things right.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Thanks for joining and hello
Sounds to me that your starting a saltwater tank right? It's a lot of fun and very rewarding just make sure you ask a lot of questions. For someone just getting into the hobby it may not be so easy

Andrew McFadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions or want to post about your tank you can put up a thread in the saltwater sections, everyone here is more than helpful!

Welcome again!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Hello | Begginner »