The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubberbelly

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I live in a town called Hamilton just outside Glas
Hi my name is Douglas I have just set up a new cold water tank. (Fluval Edge 46L) I have two fan tail gold fish to start and will add as weeks pass.I plan to set up tropical tank in months to come. I used to have two tropical tanks a few years ago but unfortunately I picked up a disease that killed all my fish very quickly, after that I stopped. Now I have started to get back into the hobby again starting with my cold water tank.
I have joined this forum to help me gain as much experience as I can as I go forward in the hobby.

Many thanks Douglas

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to fish keeping! This is a great place for information and support. Im sorry you had lost all of your fish in the past. I know that must have been hard for you. It sounds like you have a nice size tank! That's great! :). I have a 5 gallon fluval chi with a betta and a new 55 gallon that I just started stocking yesterday with tropical fish (5 rummy nosed tetras). I'm trying hard not to become an addict. I keep telling myself I don't have enough room for more tanks. My goal is to have my 55 gallon as a saltwater tank some day. :)

~Jenn

Hope your on the fix now.

Must of been a deadly disease you had.

Hope your all fit and able to care for your fish now! :D

Back
Top Bottom