New Member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jayann

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all. I am new to these forums which I discovered while researching fishless cycling. I am not a new aquarium owner. I grew up maintaining my own tank but even so, I knew very little then about what I was doing. As I begin to take over the rearing of my daughters impulse goldfish purchase while in college, I have been researching the proper care needed to run a healthy tank. I am starting with a 10 gallon but have learned that I will ultimately need 30 gallons so I will be working my way up to the 30 gallon hopefully sooner than later. Either way I am sure this goldfish will appreciate being rescued from his current 5.5 gallon now that he is really growing. I cant wait to learn more and hopefully one day be a contributing member. Thanks for having me!

Hello, welcome to AA!
You know, I think one goldfish looks kind of boring, if I were you, I would buy a 55 gallon, add 4 goldfish1-2 Borneo loaches, and some dojo loaches

Back
Top Bottom