The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelsman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to everyone, I am angelsman and by that you probably know I like angel fish. I have a 50 gallon tank and I just aquired my first 100 gallon tank. I have been aquariuming for some years. I got in this by a good friend. I join this site to communicate with other aquariust.

Hello, Angelman

I'm Angelguy...so it seems that we have similar interests...I've done discus for 40 some years...still have a 110 planted with 3 discus and dithers...lost some recently...have 6 good sized silverdollars in QT waiting for their chance...

my pride and joy, however, is a 90 gal acrylic...all black including substrate with wood and chain swords and 8 breeder-bred veitail albinos...it is a gorgeous tank and one day I'll post some pictures...

Am a member of Finerama...almost got altums, took the albinos instead...lgood thing because I had emergency surgery shortly thereafter and the altums would be dead by now...

Just had a pair of my albinos lay eggs for the first time...one of these days I'll set up a 10 gal or so and see if I can raise some...since my main interest is aesthetics and healthy fish...I have not raised a batch of any babies in all these years...since my angels are so stunning, I may try...

Keep in touch Angelman...

Angelguy

Back
Top Bottom