The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eeneryllek

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all! I have been reading many posts on this site and have gained a ton of knowledge and tips already. Thanks so much for all of your awesome posts!

I have had freshwater tanks most of my life, but nothing for the past 8 years or so. I bought a 75 gallon set up that was already running with fish around Thanksgiving 2013. When we got it, it had a 4" knife fish, 2" pictus cat, small dragon fish and 4 goldfish. The knife ate all of the goldfish and the dragon fish within the first few days. Since then we've only added a pleco to the mix. The knife fish is just over 8" already and the pictus is right around 5". I'm planning on adding a couple more pictus cats and maybe some cichlids. If anyone has any advice on good tankmates for the knife I would love to hear them.

I also just set up a 30 gallon. It has 2 small gourami in it now. I'll be adding more fish once it gets better established, not sure what kind just yet.

Looking forward to learning more and meeting new people! Thanks!!

Nice tank! Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom