The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfiend_222

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

New member here!:)--I have had an aquarium ever since 10 years of age.:fish1:. I started with gold fish, to tropical fish, marine, cichlids, rainbows over time for <40yrs now.:cool:--Do I consider myself an expert??:nono:--, but I probably do have a lot of knowledge to help. There is always more to learn and that is why I am here. Boy, am I glad I saved most of my supplies over time since the price of things is crazy:eek:. Fish, as well. I am hoping to learn a little more about sexing juvenile fish.:confused:--" Back in the day", as the younger generation now likes to say :lol:, you could buy adult fish at a reasonable price and see what you were getting. Now you have to purchase juveniles and hope that they turn out beautiful or are the sex you want:hide:.---or you could purchase the adults for a small fortune:banghead:. I am also into photography and would like help on how to photograph my aquarium and the fish. I have just sent an e-mail to my camera company for help with this--then maybe I could place some pics on the site!!!(y). I guess you can see I have had fun with the smiley icons---hope you like the sense of humor:D.

Back
Top Bottom