The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chazman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all I have taken the past day to read through some of the forums since I joined yesterday and have already gotten a few ideas for future tanks. I am also some what new to the hobby I have had a 36 gallon bow front tank for about 6 months now and a 125 gallon for about 1 Month. I'll admit I had no interest in the hobby 6 months ago but my wife begged to get the bow front tank. Her parents used to own a pet store with stingrays and saltwater fish. Well long story short I got hooked and was tired of her tropical fish tank and wanted my own to decorate and stock with her approval of course and I got the 125. I currently have 10 African cichlids in it and 1 sick one in a 5 gal bucket medicating. Well any way I know it's a long post but thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Welcome! I'd love to see what you have going on, as well! I'm changing up tank ideas and whatnot and love to find inspiration. :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1462311717.934787.jpg
This is the 125 I'll have to wait until later tonight to get a picture of the 36 without glare

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom