The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sindee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, my name is Cindy I'm a 42 year old mother of two. I've been interested in fish/aquariums since I was a little kid when I got the best present ever from Santa at 8 years old, my first 10 gallon fish tank of my own! Since then I've had many fresh water tanks and a saltwater tank for a few years while in high school and loved every thing about it.
I've missed the hobby for many years while my kids were young and finally decided to start another reef aquarium now that they are getting a little older.
I have a 47 gallon bow front saltwater tank with fish, live rock, and coral for about 2 years now. I just recently started getting into corals so I have a lot to learn about them.
I have a 20 gallon fresh water tank with Tetras, Mollies, and some live plants that I've had for 5+ years.
And lastly I have a 150 gallon Koi pond outside that I've had for about 7 years.
I am excited to find this app and forum. I'm always wanting to learn more about my saltwater aquarium and it's nice to have a place to ask question and get answers from more experienced aquarists. Thanks!

CindyImage1488159169.972617.jpg

Back
Top Bottom