The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FinsandFeathers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello.
We live in the central United States. We have several tanks, ranging in size from 10g to 180g, and keep a variety of fish, from Dwarf Puffers to S Amer Cichlids. We also have a Blue Iguana, a Crested Gecko, 2 Pomeranians, and a 240 cu ft aviary with several species of finch, and Chinese Painted Quail.
We're hoping to learn from the fellow fish keepers in the forums, and hopefully help answer a few questions, as well. We have about 30 years fish keeping experience with fresh water fish. Sadly, we've never had a salt water tank, but who knows what the future holds. . .

Welcome, wow, that's quite a large aviary. My favorite is the Gold Finch. We see a few wild ones around here on occasion.

Thank you, everyone. V227, I believe most of our finches are Northern Australian. We have Goldfinches where we live, as well. See them around the bird garden in the back yard sometimes. Pretty birds.

(grumble, grumble lol - sometimes I think the rest of the world has better access to Australian wildlife then I do in Western Australia where the entire eastern side of the country seems locked off [emoji51]).

Back
Top Bottom