The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrazyCarlsMommy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Good morning, me and my honey have become fish addicts. We have 5 tanks of various sizes in the house and a portable pond in the backyard he built out of a kiddie pool , we have various types of fish, koi, goldfish, shebunkin, mollys(have bred), platys(have bred)Mickey mouse platys(have bred), suckerfish(don’t know the actual name of them, they are brown spotted and getting huge) guppys(have bred), a couple different types of tetras, betas (which we are trying to breed, bred once but they ate the eggs lol now she’s full to bursting with eggs looking like dolly pardon but won’t let him near her), ghost shrimp (have bred) and a couple of fiddler crabs. Which is why I’m here. One of my crabs went belly up this morning but keeps twitching and trying to go belly down. Have no clue what’s wrong. We have dubbed him Crazy Carl, well because he’s crazy lol Anyone know anything about fiddler crabs and why they would do this?

Last edited:
Help/advice needed

Is this still an active page? If so then no one seems very helpful. I posted 2 days ago and no response. Disappointed

Well, I will wish you welcome! I only check occasionally, but have 5 tanks as well :) I have no experience with crabs though so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice. Good luck though!

The reason you are not getting any responses is that this is the welcome forum. Not everyone comes to this forum. Go to the fresh water forums here at the site and post your questions. You`ll get more and often responses.

Wow! I wish my honey liked the fish as much as I do. I'll settle with the fact that he likes me and puts up with my crazy.

I wish I could help you with Crazy Carl but I have no info.

I hope that you do find out what you were looking for!
Welcome to the forum! :fish1:

Back
Top Bottom