New Member...again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DodgeRT

Aquarium Advice Activist
I can't believe it's been over 6 years since I've been on this forum! After many years of traveling around the world thanks to the U.S. Marine Corps, I have firmly planted my roots (for now) in Philly and am ready to feed my aquarium addition again.

I have already setup a 75 gallon bow front, complete with 2 amazing personality rich Oscars, who are about to get a bigger home because they won't stop eating and growing. Next up is to start construction on my reef aquarium so stay tuned for pictures and questions. It won't be my first, but it has definitely been awhile and the market has definitely evolved since I last had one.

A huge thanks to Dirk and Lori at the support center for helping me remember my User ID and password. You guys rock!! And it's so awesome to be back on with such an great community of people.

David

Welcome back David! I'm a newbie to the site, but enjoy it heaps. Looking forward to see what you do! Are you going to start a thread on your new tanks? The oscars sound great.. Piccies??

Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks for serving our country! ??

Welcome back too!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks everyone, and yes! I will definitely have pictures up as soon as I can. Funny thing about these two, they are not very photogenic lol

Welcome back :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Back
Top Bottom