New member and new 10 gallon aquarium owner!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey,

I just got a 10 gallon aquarium about two weeks ago and love it!!! I have it fully stocked with 2 Cory cats- panda and peppered, 1 fancy orange guppy, and 3 tetras (serprae, long finned, and pelpric). Any suggestions would b helpful but I guess I'm wondering if I can get anymore fish or if this is a good combo of fish? Sorry for the names of the tetras, not sure if there correct, but there close!

Welcome to the forum

You should ask your questions in the freshwater section. Not to many people head over to this side of the pond

Hey,

I just got a 10 gallon aquarium about two weeks ago and love it!!! I have it fully stocked with 2 Cory cats- panda and peppered, 1 fancy orange guppy, and 3 tetras (serprae, long finned, and pelpric). Any suggestions would b helpful but I guess I'm wondering if I can get anymore fish or if this is a good combo of fish? Sorry for the names of the tetras, not sure if there correct, but there close!

I'd say your stocked and doing a fish in cycle. Check the article section for. Great read on fish in cycles.

Back
Top Bottom