New member Cambridge England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atomward

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone got a new 65litre tank I have had it now for a about 6wks really enjoying having a tank. I think it's definately the start of a life time hobby! I have a tropical freshwater with live plants platys and some loachesHope it all goes well and I can give my fish a good existence!

Welcome along!

I'm also new to the hobby & from Cambridge. Where do you like to buy fish & equipment locally?

Hi I have been mainly getting my fish from pets at home. It's closest to me. The people in there are great really helpful but the quality of the fish is not amazing. I'm gonna try to get to coton to maidenhead aquatics they sound really good :)

Also I need to get rid of a couple of platys if you are interested they need a good home!

Maidenhead @ coton seems really good I've been there a couple times. Yeh Pets at home is convenient but can be hit or miss with fish. Afraid I can't help with platies as my two tanks are both too small and full lol.

Back
Top Bottom