New member from LA, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorelita

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I'm suppose to be studying for the bar exam :facepalm:, but I needed a break and somehow ended up in AA and saw fishfanatics ordeal with his Angelfish so I joined just to be able to comment. Anyway, I am glad I joined especially since there is a lot of useful info. I've owned fish for a while but I'm not a fish geek yet (soon I hope!:fish2:).

Right now I only own a male Angelfish whom I purchased since my female Angel decided to lay eggs when she was all alone, so I figured that was her way of telling me to get her a mate. They spawned 3 times, and unfortunately she died along with the fry (someone who shall remain nameless failed to do pwc while I was on business trip). So now I only have him ... I moved him into a 20 gal quarantine tank (really thought he wasn't going to make it) - he just seems too lonely now, although he looks healthy. But now in smaller tank he is fighting his own reflection (is this normal?- I've never had an Angel do that)...

Well it was my first time breeding Angels, and they pretty much did all the work. I hope to set up a new breeding tank, with a little more planning this time. I was just so happy they mated, especially since all the info said it was really difficult to breed them. I got lucky it happened at all... So I
open to suggestions on everything. I want to make it work... Anyway, gotta get back to studying, looking forward to chatting more (after the exam of course:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom