New member from michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

platycrazy19

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone I've been browsing this site for a while now looking for tips and decided it was time I sign up. I've had a 5 gallon tank for about a year now and when I moved to school I upgraded to a 10 gallon. I sadly made the rookie mistake of not cycling my 5 gallon tank and have lost a few fish over the year but I believe everything is running smoothly now. I currently have 1 guppy 2 plays 1 tiger elnder and 1 upside down catfish. Ill be posting questions soon because I want to start looking into live plants and I have no idea where to begin.

platycrazy19 said:
Hi everyone I've been browsing this site for a while now looking for tips and decided it was time I sign up. I've had a 5 gallon tank for about a year now and when I moved to school I upgraded to a 10 gallon. I sadly made the rookie mistake of not cycling my 5 gallon tank and have lost a few fish over the year but I believe everything is running smoothly now. I currently have 1 guppy 2 plays 1 tiger elnder and 1 upside down catfish. Ill be posting questions soon because I want to start looking into live plants and I have no idea where to begin.

Welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom