New member from Spain :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Closetcreep

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! My name is Angie and I'm new to fish keeping :)

I've joined a few forums from Spain but they aren't active or helpful at all unless you have rare fish to sell apparently... :ermm:

So hopefully here I can find a more helpful community lol

My interest in aquariums started a few years ago when I was working as an exotic vet nurse at a clinic in Mallorca and a client surrendered an Axolotl to us since he could no longer keep it due to personal reasons. Long story short, I basically adopted the Axolotl until a new owner would show up. It was a lot of fun to keep this little guy at home, he was fairly easy to maintain and absolutely adorable. It took about a year for a suitable owner to show up.

I absolutely love all animals, but I am more inclined towards exotics. Even though I'm a vet nurse we never studied aquatic species apart from amphibians, since aquatic life studies are considered a whole different specific study.

The kind of water critters that I dream about keeping someday are rays, an arowana and maybe even small sharks (that must be massive tanks and obviously massive investments) but since I'm a newbie I know that my dream tank projects are far from happening any time soon :lol:

However the more I have looked into fish keeping I have grown fond of guppies, shrimp and telescope eye goldfish (I'm unsure if that is what they're called in english), which as far as I've informed myself are not really compatible species? XD

I can't wait to get my first fish companion!! :fish2:

Hi Angie! Welcome to the forum :)

70 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

Back
Top Bottom