New member from Wisconsin--land of the Packers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

petlover1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all--just signed up on here after finding this site whilst surfing for fish info. I love reading about aquariums, set-up ideas, different species of fish. I currently have 4 tanks up and running, with 1 waiting for a stand. My greatest accomplishments (in my mind anyhow:lol:) are a nicely planted 30 gallon that has been running well for 3+ years with no illnesses or real plant losses. I recently started a 30 gallon saltwater tank, which I've wanted to try. It's a FOWLR with Caulerpa Algae, live rock/sand and a handful of fish that have stayed healthy. I'm pleased to have a Mandarin that eats bloodworms, Mysis shrimp and other frozen foods other than just copepods.
My next fish that I want to try is Bolivian Rams. I am currently researching them and probably won't get them until after Christmas when my new tank has cycled.
Also at that time I'm thinking of adding 1 more fish to my saltwater tank to finish it. I'd love to have an Angelfish--possibly a Coral Beauty. Not too difficult or overly aggressive...

welcome to the forum!

Any pictures of your tanks? we are very picture friendly here. :)

How big is your sw tank? and props for getting your mandarin to eat prepared, took me almost a month to get mine on frozen foods. lol

Tank--

welcome to the forum!

Any pictures of your tanks? we are very picture friendly here. :)

How big is your sw tank? and props for getting your mandarin to eat prepared, took me almost a month to get mine on frozen foods. lol
Hello-thanks for the message--my saltwater is a 30 gallon. I have a decent amount of live rock with nice purple coraline algae, 2 polyps of unknown coral (hitch-hikers on the rock) 2 bristlworms, 1 turbo snail, 1 emerald crab and 3 hermit crabs. Then I have a few fish...and lots of cauperlera.

Back
Top Bottom