New member here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave66

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,

Decided to register here as I followed purrbox's nano planted aquarium journal and liked what I saw among the other posts.

A short bio: I've kept aquariums for 35 of my 40 years. Right now there are five freshwater planted tanks ranging from 75 to 350 gallons, and three marine reef tanks from 220 to 720 gallons currently set up in my house. My freshwater specialties are loricariads, callicthids, and Apistogrammas. In marine, its most corals and Pseudoanthiad species.

Dave

:smilecolros: WoW and welcome to AA for people with MTS {multpal tank sendrom} we have a 12 step program for us with this MTS. It's not a cure but a way of life.
1. There's always room for just one more tank.
2. There's always room for one more fish.
3. There's always room for that new pump.
4. Always tell yourself this is the last tank.
5. If step 4 doesn't work then buy it.
6. Always tell your self that fish is to big for my tank.
7. If that don't work go back to step 5.
8. That plant is just what I need for that one spot.
9. Pay what ever it takes to stop the pain of I sure could use that.
10. Don't let the price stop you from getting just the right thing for your tanks or fish.
11. Remenber if nothing works see step 5.
12 This is the top thing to remenber "You can never have to many tanks or fish."

Again welcome to AA.

Welcome and WOW!!! Talk about taking the hobbie to the extreme. I've got to see some pictures of these tanks and fish! I'm just 2 years your junior and have only worked my way up to a 90 gallon! I'm hoping to step up to a 180 gal. or a 220 gal. for my cichlids. Please.......Post some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom