New member, hi !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandontheman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone !!

My name is brandon and im 14 years old (turning 15 in march)

I just joined the site yesterday and it seems very cool and extremely informitive. Gozetec02 referred me to the site when i had some questions about cycling my new tank over at ball-pythons.net.

Ive had many fish tanks before and have always loved fish (esp bettas)
I just set up a ten gallon yesterday and bought some feeder guppies to cyle it. then i went to walmart( i know, i know walmart, but my walmart takes fairly good care of thier fish always well fed and never any dead ones in there) and couldent resist this HUGE female and so i bought her along with another female and a beautiful red snakeskin male.I fed them a little before bed and as i was dropping in some food i noticed that she had already givin birth !! i was very exited, my goal was to breed guppies in that tank and see what kind of differnt colors or patterns i would get and i got babies on the first night !!

Well, see you guys later :)

-Brandon

Heres a pic of the new tank :D

Attachments

• dcp05746.jpg
    dcp05746.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 500
Thanks for such a warm welcome ! :D

Yeah, i was pretty exited about the fry.They are all doing good and eating well. I used my AE card to grind it all up to make it small enough for them to eat. I cant wait until they start showing thier colors and sex. :)

Back
Top Bottom